Kelly kettle large hobo stove - fits base camp and scout model
Place this Hobo Stove™ accessory on to the fire base of your 'Base Camp' or 'Scout' Kettle to create a highly effective wood fired Camp Stove.
Any size pot or pan can be used on the Hobo Stove™
Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage. In fact, the new cup set fits inside our steel cook pot, which fits inside the Hobo, which fits inside the fire base :-)
Made from Stainless Steel Weight 0.16kg / 0.35lb Height 67mm, Diameter 152mm
Note: This Hobo stove will not fit the fire base of the smaller 'Trekker' Kettle.
Place this Hobo Stove accessory onto your stainless steel firebase for safe & efficient outdoor cooking.
This size fits onto the fire-base of the 'Base Camp' & 'Scout' Kettles.
- Safe, easy and fun to use: Creates stable cooking surface for pot or fry pan and the fire is safely contained within the unit.
- Fuel efficient: Heat is directed toward the pot or fry pan on the top.
- Works in all weather conditions.
- Uses any solid fuel.
- Compact: Packs away inside the Kelly Kettle fire-base
- Durable: Made from 0.7mm stainless steel
- Use anytime with or without the Fire Base when you need a surface for cooking. Simply place the Hobo Stove on the ground and build the fire inside
- While the Hobo can be used on an aluminium fire base, you run the risk of overheating the aluminium and ruining that base. We recommend the Hobo Stove accessory be used with our Stainless Steel bases.
- Please note that our older Aluminium Cook sets (no longer in production) will not fit inside the Hobo for packing. Our current steel cook sets do fit, as they have been sized down slightly to fit in and make everything pack together.
Our 350ml cup, fits inside the 500ml cup, which fist inside the large cook set, which fits inside this Hobo Stove, which fits inside the fire base (Base Camp or Scout) which inverts up into the kettle ..... really compact storage!!
|Item Weight||0.17kg (weight including packaging 0.3kg)|