Firestriker Steel (Army) Curly Birch Handle - Ferro Rod
This is a nice firestriker steel made in the Swedish part of Lapland using the traditional natural material of curly birch for the handle. A firestriker steel is an essential component of any bushcraft or survival kit and this firestriker comes with real character.
- Quality all-weather firestriker steel
- 12000+ strikes
- The exposed steel is approx. 6 cm or 2.35" and 9.5mm in diameter (full army size)
- The total length approx. 13cm
- Handle made from curly birch wood
- A reindeer leather string/lanyard is looped through a hole in the handle