110l DPM Bergen & Side Pouches - Super Grade
This is the PLCE British Army Rucksack featuring the DPM woodland camouflage pattern. Introduced some time around the 80’s during the falklands war, these Bergens were developed along with help from Berghaus. Featuring lots of YKK plastic heavy duty zips and hardwearing cordura fabric, this Bergen/rucksack is a serious bit of hard wearing kit and can hold all of your clothes and equipment with ease.
- A large 100 litre main inner compartment
- Good padded and firm fitting shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist straps with padding
- Detachable inner aluminium frame
- Inner rain cover with pullcord
- Side pockets adding an extra 20L which can be removed.
- Inner pouch on top of the flap for storing keys etc.